Sunday, May 2, 2010

then & NOW

I used to think I knew who I was.
I thought I had my life figured out.
But, just when life gets too comfortable,
everything falls apart.

I’m not dwelling on that anymore.
Instead, I’m choosing to learn from it.
Build a new person.
A new me.
Emotional, yet strong.
Ready for whatever happens.
You never know when life will throw you a curve ball.

Instead of crumbling to the ground,
take that as an advantage to learn and grow.
Life with no experience is no life at all.
One can only truly experience happiness if they’ve also experienced pain.

Times like these aren’t easy,
but they say that these are the times you learn the most about who you are.
All I know is I see things differently now.
I’m thinking that’s a positive outcome.

I don’t know who I am anymore
and that’s okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment