Thursday, May 13, 2010

Busy busy busy

Ahhh I haven't wrote on here in a couple days
I've been such a busy lady!!
Tomorrow is the last day of classes
Then I have 2 finals on Tuesday and Wednesday
Then BAM, it's summertime :)

I guess I'm posting this just to remind myself something:
I'm not ready to fall for anyone.
I'm not ready.
That would ruin everything.
It's okay to be alone right now :)
YOU NEED IT.
Cuddling with a pillow is sufficient enough for the time being =p

Okay, now that that is over with...

Ummmm what else?

My plans once school is over:
-start seeing a therapist
-read Eclipse
-live in the moment
-make smart choices with positive impacts

I'm sure this list will get much longer...
but here's to beginnings!

Okay, I don't even remember deciding to write this...
I need sleeps now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment