Sunday, May 2, 2010

05/01/2010

First of all…

Today is the start of the most wonderful month of the school year: May.
Summer is almost already here.
I am beyond ready for this.
One more year of hard work down.
Pretty proud of myself… can’t lie.
This year has been my biggest struggle so far.
Not only in school… but pretty much every aspect.
But check me out, I still have a positive attitude 8)

I decided no matter what has happened in the past, it can never be erased.
I can never undo what has been done.
I will never forget.
But the funny thing is that I don’t want to.
Maybe you never get over some things
But rather you’re just forced to move on
Even if the thoughts are burned in the back of your mind.

I feel like I should have more hate.
I feel like I’m too forgiving
Even I don’t understand why.
But no matter what, I care.
Nothing will ever stop me.

You can do no wrong in my eyes

Maybe that makes me crazy
and naive.
Whatever it makes me,
thats who I am.
And I’m not going to change to fit your mold.
I’ll do things my way.
Even if sometimes it ends up hurting me.

Note to self:
I’d rather experience and feel things than be numb.

This post was inspired by the song Hearing Damage by Thom Yorke

No comments:

Post a Comment