Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Family

I just wanted to mention something
considering it's almost mothers day

I don't know where the fuck I would be in this world without my mom.
I need to stop being such a downer and realize
I have a hero.
I have someone to look up to every single day
Someone who will never abandon me.
It scares the fuck out of me to think about losing her.
It's one of those things I just can't wrap my mind around
Imagining my life without her in it is my biggest fear.
I'm so happy her health is doing better for the time being.
I wish I could just have a healthy mom.
If you have that, never take it for advantage.
My biggest wish is that one day she will be able to live normally.
She deserves that much.

I wouldn't be Casey without my entire family.
No matter what, they'll always be here for me.
I need to acknowledge that more and appreciate them for that.
I love them to the moon and back.

I'd also like to take a second and hope that Theresa's friend Amie, who's in the hospital, is doing okay <3

1 comment: